Not all women experience light period pain. For some women, dealing with menstrual pain and cramps is a challenge they go through every month. So, when Aunt Flo visits, all they can think of is, “How to get rid of period pain instantly?” While there is no magic wand to help you deal with that time of the month, there are definitely some period pain relief products that promise comfortable and happy periods.
Best period pain relief products
Here are 5 best products that you can use to get rid of period pain:
1. Nua Cramp Comfort Natural Heat Patches
Heating therapy is the best way to get rid of menstrual cramps. This Nua Cramp Comfort heat pacifier relaxes muscles for maximum relief from period pain. Made of 100 percent natural ingredients such as iron powder, vermiculite, and activated carbon, these patches generate heat upon contact with air and give you eight hours of drug-free effective pain relief. To use it, just apply a patch to the painful area. Do not wear it for more than 8 hours.
2. Inaari Comfort Roll On Oil
Inaari Comfort Roll On Oil offers an Ayurvedic solution to manage menstrual cramps, back pain, and headaches. Enriched with a blend of essential oils and herbs, this oil can relieve pain and discomfort. Instead of relying on pain medication, gently use this oil to massage the lower abdomen and lower back. This is lightweight and gentle on the skin.
3. Fulminare Heating Electric Bag
With just 5-10 minutes of electric charging, you can use it for up to 2 hours. It has six layers of a heating pad that offer efficient pain relief. It does not require the filling of water and is very useful for instant pain relief. In fact, you can also use it for other types of pain, such as arthritis, sore neck, back pain, muscular pains, cramps, sprains, and shoulder pain. It is easy to carry and can be used anywhere.
4. Voligo Menstrual Massager Heating Pad
This heating pad comes with three vibration massage modes. It provides fast heating and targeted relief for back or belly pain experienced during menstruation. The combination of heat and vibration massage can help relax tense muscles and provide much-needed comfort. You can also use it to relieve lower neck, back, or abdominal pain.
5. Welme Period Pain Relief Device
This device offers a natural, drug-free pain relief solution. It gives a soothing massage experience, which helps reduce menstrual cramps. This device is lightweight, comfortable, easy to wear, and causes no side effects. It works by producing endorphins and decreasing pain signals in the brain. In fact, it is also helpful in reducing inflammation and relaxing nerves.
Other tips to relieve period pain
1. To deal with every month’s period pain, you should pay attention to your lifestyle. Try not to become a lazy person. Stay active and indulge in physical activities such as walking, yoga, exercises, or any outdoor game.
2. Drink plenty of water throughout the day to keep yourself properly hydrated. This can help relieve period pain and discomfort.
3. You can use any essential oil to massage your abdomen to cure period pain. A gentle massage helps soothe tight muscles, which helps ease pain.
4. You can also try herbal tea such as jaggery tea, green tea, ginger tea, etc. to reduce period pain. All of them can help decrease menstrual discomfort.
5. Especially during that time of month, make sure you are consuming enough magnesium-rich foods such as almonds, spinach, yogurt, peanut butter, or black beans. These foods are beneficial in reducing PMS symptoms.
(Disclaimer: At Health Shots, we make a constant effort to break the clutter for our readers. All products listed are carefully curated by the editorial team but use your discretion and an expert’s opinion before using them. Their price and availability may differ from the time of publication. If you buy something using these links in the story, we may earn a commission.)